b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 14:19 & Judges 16:1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 14:19 & Judges 16:1
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 21:47:59 +0300

Dear Deni,

Welcome to the B-Hebrew list. I hope that this post of yours will be the
first of many, in which we will all be able to learn together.

I certainly agree with the replies that Randall and Dave have already
posted. I just want to remind you that the list rules state that all posts
must be signed with your full name. Additional information, such as titles,
place of work or residence etc., is optional, but first and last (family)
names are a must.

Have a very good week!

Yigal Levin
Co-moderator, B-Hebrew