b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Thank you

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ron Snider <sarasotapt AT comcast.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Thank you
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:14:25 -0500

Thank you George for closing that thread on black. Why do you allow one person to dominate and frustrate an otherwise fine list? I would have to count, but I suspect there were 20 or more submissions by Jim on the same subject. Lengthy submissions that numbed the mind and crushed the spirit.

On that point, is it possible to instruct people not to continue forwarding the same messages over and over. If you is taking the message apart to reply point by point, that is one thing. However, to have email accounts clogged with the same repititious verbage is a waste of space and time. We gotta be green you know. Humor. ;-)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.

Ron Snider,
Pastor-teacher,
Makarios Bible Church

  • [b-hebrew] Thank you, Ron Snider, 04/05/2009