b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] biblical history and chronology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] biblical history and chronology
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:40:57 +0200

Dear All,

I wish to remind all those who wish to particpate in this discussion, that
this list is equally open to people of all faiths and of no faith. Those who
wish to base their own understanding of the Bible on one particular
faith-based interpretation or another are welcome to do so, but they cannot
assume that others will share that particular view. All are invited to
discuss the issues, but simple statements of faith do nothing to further such
discussion, and personal attacks on other members' seeming faith or lack of
faith will not be tolerated.

Yigal Levin

co-moderator,
b-hebrew