b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] honor and shame in Bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] honor and shame in Bible
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:43:44 +0000

I have heard people say that you can't understand the Bible unless you
understand honor and shame during those times. I have read a little about the
subject, but I don't know how important it really was. Can anyone tell me if
honor and shame are really that important to understanding the Bible?

Kenneth Greifer
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with
Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/