b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Wellhausen

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Wellhausen
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:34:53 -0800

Bill:
Another article, accessed from the Wikipedia article:
http://rjohara.net/darwin/files/bmcr concerning textual criticism. From this
article it appears that cladistic analysis can help with textual criticism
where one has a body of data in the form of surviving manuscripts, but it
would not be useful in trying to reconstruct hypothetical stemma in a
hypothesized compilation of separate sources into a unified document.

Karl W. Randolph.