b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Franz Delitsch's NT in Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Franz Delitsch's NT in Hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:46:21 +0300

Dear Paul,

I've got a copy of the Delitsch translation published by "Million Testaments Campains", 1211 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 USA. I've also got one translated by Isaac Zalkinson (not sure of the English spelling) by The Society for Distributing Hebrew Scriptures, Joseph House, 1 Rectory Lane, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7LF, England. I'm sure that you could write to both of these and ask for a copy.

If you want, I could scan a few pages of both and email them to you (offlist, of course). I suggest that you choose the passages you want.

Yigal Levin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Rembach" <PaulR AT rppinc.co.za>