b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew grammer books -- correction

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew grammer books -- correction
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

Yitzhak Sapir, wrote

".... to be "Lashon Mikra veLashon Hakhamim" by Bendavid "

The the correct transliteration of this Hebrew title is:

"L'eshon Mikra Ul'eshon Hakhamim".

Yes, the construct state and the rules of BWMP (Bumaph),

for the conjunctive Waw, still happily exist.

It is a scholarly work and was never intended to be

a grammer book.

Uri

.

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.