b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] RE- Syriac

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yocabo Rabinowitz <ugariticscholar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] RE- Syriac
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

I have Thackson and there are not very good explanations on things in the
Book. I think that It would be good to probably use Thackson in a Class
setting but I feel is very poor for learning on your own. I am primarily a
Hebrew/Arabic/Aramaic/Akkadian/Sumerian/Egyptian
Heiroglyphics/Hieratic/Demotic Person and I feel that trying to Go at
Thackson on your own is like trying to Kasher a Pig. IT'S TOUGH GOIN'. So
any help, advice, guidance would be very much appreciated

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.