b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 35

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yonah Mishael" <yonahmishael AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 35
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:23:09 -0500

I have never heard of this book, and I don't know where I could get my
hands on it. What different light could this book shine on what
"gender" means (beyond just "feminine")? Generally it has to do with
agreement between a noun and its modifiers, regardless of the natural
gender of the given noun -- que yo sepa.

$LWM,
Yonah