b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 8:22

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 8:22
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:42:44 -0500

Harold:

Don't you see that by agreeing here, you have
undercut your insistence that Genesis 8:22 mentions
resuming the cycle of seasons that existed prior to
the flood?

As for the rest of the message, I won't bother to
reply to it. I have already discussed in detail why
I disagree with you, I see no reason to bore the
list with repeating myself.

Karl W. Randolph.