b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] CV syllables, was music in Hebrew (END OF THREAD)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] CV syllables, was music in Hebrew (END OF THREAD)
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:54:22 +1100

I believe this thread has gone far enough, especially in terms of civility.
I urge those who would still like to continue the discussion to do so off
list, and might I suggest you do so in a cordial manner. Let me also
reiterate that personal attacks have no place on B-Hebrew and the staff will
take action against members if they are deemed to have crossed the line.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS

Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew

Moore Theological College

1 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia

iBurst Wireless Broadband from $34.95/month www.platformnetworks.net
Forward undetected SPAM to: spam AT mailsecurity.net.au

  • [b-hebrew] CV syllables, was music in Hebrew (END OF THREAD), George Athas, 02/13/2006