b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Verbs
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:06:39 -0400

Rolf,
Along with James Reed, I also would very much like to hear the answer to
Hayyim's question. Could you give us 5 example verses? This would be much
more meaningful to me than the current discussion. Thank you.
-Steve Miller
Detroit

Very interesting indeed. Can you give us an example of a verse which would
be translated differently and thereby change our understanding of what it
intends to tell us?
Hayyim

In a message dated 7/25/2005 4:37:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,