b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] See-J Hiphil online journal

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Martin Shields <enkidu AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] See-J Hiphil online journal
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:11:55 +1000

My thanks to all who reported similar problems (I was starting to think it was just me).

I can now access the site.

Strangely I was able to register a couple of days ago and log in, but on subsequent visits the error returned. It now appears to work consistently (although the menus do not appear in Safari).