b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] See-J Hiphil online journal

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pcasanel AT xtec.net>
  • To: Martin Shields <enkidu AT bigpond.net.au>, b-hebrew listserve <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] See-J Hiphil online journal
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:54:06 +0200

I get the same error using Windows XP and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2.

Best wishes,

--
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pcasanel AT xtec.net

At 16:08 31/05/2005 +1000, Martin Shields wrote:
I have been trying to access the See-J Hiphil Old Testament on-line
journal. The site is here:

http://see-j.net/Default.aspx?alias=see-j.net/hiphil

However, whenever I click the "register" key I get a message which
reads "An error has occurred. Error loading module."

Do others experience this same problem? I've tried using different
browsers and different operating systems, and tried from different IP
addreses, but the result is always the same.

Thanks,

Martin Shields,
Sydney, Australia.