b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] YHWH in Ben Sira?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] YHWH in Ben Sira?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:49:07 -0500

A question has arisen that really stirred my interest and I cannot find an answer to it so I ask you learned nobles. I've skimmed, scanned and turned pages in Beentjes edition of the Hebrew text of Ben Sira and cannot find YHWH. I don't have a concordance to the Hebrew Ben Sira- so if someone has access to the *Konkordanz zum hebraischen Sirach*, by Rickenbacker, they might be able to look up the use of the divine name in a moment.
Thanks

Jim

--
Jim West