b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Tanach version of 21 Feb 2005

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Tanach version of 21 Feb 2005
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:43:04 -0500

I just tried Camino, a "Carbonized" version of Firefox on my old desktop Mac
(7500, about 9 years old) running OS X.2.8. The dots are not consistant, in
particular the dotted waw has the dot on the right side of the waw instead of
the left. I don't know if the problem is Camino or Apple's older support of
unicode. It's a lot better than OS 9's support.

Apple's own Safari browser messed up both sites.

Karl W. Randolph.