b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Warning regarding attachments

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Warning regarding attachments
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:43:14 -0000

b-haverim,

I just noticed in reading a post that this forum is permitting
attachments unlike many other lists (Hmm -- how observant! I've probably
seen such many times). I had the misfortune recently to receive an
e-mail from a friend whom I thought was exercising his sense of humor in
attaching a particular file. Unfortunately, it contained a virus.

DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHEMENT UNLESS IT IS NOTED IN THE BODY OF THE TEXT BY
NAME !!

george
gfsomsel