b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Week in Russia?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: Dora Smith <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Week in Russia?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:37:44 -0800

On 05/02/2004 17:19, Dora Smith wrote:

I'm sure we're not supposed to chat, but I can't resist this one -

After a week in Russia?!!!

Now I know what's been happening to some of my e-mail over the past week!
I thought Yahoo was just clogged with viruses.

Yahoo seems to be fine. What seems to have happened to this message was that it was received by a member of another list in Russia (I know who from the header) and then somehow found its way accidentally into someone else's outbox and so was distributed again to all the lists it was originally sent to.

I am also getting messages from an MSN group which have been delayed for a whole week in Redmond. But that's another story.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)