b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Understanding BHS text! (apologies for the cross-posting)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "james" <james AT bigbeing.com.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <B-Greek AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Understanding BHS text! (apologies for the cross-posting)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:55:45 +1100

Dear Friend Yousaf,

You asked a very similar question on the B-Greek list regarding the New
Testament. Some of us may be curious to know what kind of research it is
you are conducting. It is only right that you indicate this, because those
who have the ability and inclination to help may or may not help on the
grounds of your reasons.

In Christ (p.b.u.h. hmmm?)

James Forsyth

Mob: 0413587543