b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew Tutor (again!)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: CS Bartholomew <jacksonpollock AT earthlink.net>
  • To: hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Tutor (again!)
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:38:08 -0800

Looking over the web ad's for Hebrew Tutor (Parsons) gives the impression
that it is still a mid '90s product. Is this true?

What are the alternatives?

I am filling a request from a far away place for a " a good interactive
course of Biblical Hebrew" for students who know some English as a second
language. The product must run **well** on the current Windows platforms
about which I am clueless being a Mac user.

Any ideas?

greetings,
Clay Bartholomew