b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] YHWH and personal convictions...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <jason AT hareplay.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] YHWH and personal convictions...
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:19:30 -0500

B-Hebrew,

This message is sent as a apology to the list for violating list protocol. I
took some things too personally in the thread about YHWH. I don't know how
to explain it without taking up too much of your time. I just found some
things aggrivating that I should have just ignored.

My apologies for promoting personal insult on the list. From now on, as
Bryan has stated, I will utilize the delete button. People are allowed to
have their opinions, and I generally respect that. Next time, I will just
allow the people who do not mind dealing with subjects that I take
personally frustrating handle them.

Blessings and apologies to all,
Jason Hare

  • [b-hebrew] YHWH and personal convictions..., Jason Hare, 09/28/2003