b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] [b-hebrew nefarious nefesh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lisbeth S. Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] [b-hebrew nefarious nefesh
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:18:31 -0500

Dear CHarles, whether the woman is a fake or not
is not the point, is it? The point -- I think -- in this debate
is what nephesh means, and this has been expanded to
ask what (wb means. That is, are these physical or not.

I'm glad to see that you are up and about, and reading
and writing e-mails. Ad meah esrim.
Liz