b-hebrew - RE: Participant Reference in Zech 11

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Participant Reference in Zech 11
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:09:38 +0100

Clay, are you aware of the following? I don't know if he deals with your
specific issues, but he does look at some participant reference
problems.

"Discourse-Driven Exegesis: Zechariah 11.4-17" by David J. Clark, The
Bible Translator, vol.50 no.3, July 1999, pp.323-339.

See also:

The Case Of The Vanishing Angel
The Bible Translator, Vol. 33 No. 2 (April, 1982): 213-218
David J. Clark

Notes: The Perils Of Pictures
The Bible Translator, Vol. 34 No. 4 (October, 1983): 440-441
David J. Clark

Peter Kirk