b-hebrew - RE: Song of Songs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Brent Emery" <brent.lynn.emery AT prodigy.net>
  • To: <SDBIBLESTUDY AT aol.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Song of Songs
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:10:05 -0800

Jeff, this is not a internet source but I would recommend the book "The Oracles of G-d:The Old Testament Canon", by Andrew E. Steinmann and published by Concordia Academic Press. This is a great resource and I think you would find it very informative in dealing with your question and others that might arise. shalom,  brent emery