b-hebrew - C. D. Isbell's suggestion -- off topic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lisbeth S. Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>
  • To: "B Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: C. D. Isbell's suggestion -- off topic
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:32:12 -0500

Dear B-Hebrew people,
I just want to say that about a month ago Charles David Isbell
noticed that the days were getting very short. He suggested
that before they completely disappear that we each light one candle,
then two the next night, then three, and so on, till eight candles are
burning.
I did that, and whaddyaknow!?!?!? It worked! The days actually
seem to be getting a little longer now.
So thanks Charles.
Liz