b-hebrew - RE: Exodus 3:14 -- Request for Moderator Action

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: <GregStffrd AT aol.com>
  • Cc: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Exodus 3:14 -- Request for Moderator Action
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:21:05 +0100

I apologise for giving the impression that I was arguing in the way I was
politely requesting you not to argue. I did not intend to argue in this way,
but I see that I left myself open to being misunderstood.

I did not intend to cause offence by requesting you not to do something
which (as I now accept) you had no intention of doing. I apologise for any
offence caused by this.

And I agree that it would be best to leave this here.

Peter Kirk