b-hebrew - Jewish Commentators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lee R. Martin" <lmartin AT vol.com>
  • To: Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Jewish Commentators
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:30:53 -0500

Are any Jewish commentators available on the Web in an English
translation? E.g. Rashi, Radak, Rashbam, Seforno, Ibn Ezra, Chizkuni,
Ramban, etc.
Thanks.
If not, are their works (other than Rashi) available in print or on
CD-ROM in English. I have already looked at Davka and Artscroll, both
of which have Rashi, but I cannot find any others.
Thanks for your help.

--

Lee R. Martin
Pastor, Prospect Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee

  • Jewish Commentators, Lee R. Martin, 11/30/2000