b-hebrew - BHS online

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Charles Grebe <charlesgrebe AT home.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: BHS online
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 22:33:41 -0600

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find BHS online. A while ago I tried to use
a text from an oxford site but it required quite a bit of massaging to
get it to display properly (and I didn't get it quite right). I'm just
looking for something that I can cut and paste from - a site where I can
set the character encoding on my browser to Hebrew and simply read the
text.

thanks
charles grebe

  • BHS online, Charles Grebe, 05/10/2000