b-hebrew - Rashi-Hebrew Bible reference?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: yochanan bitan <ButhFam AT compuserve.com>
  • To: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Rashi-Hebrew Bible reference?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 00:52:42 -0400

>One of my students would like to know if there's such a thing as a
>cross-reference index of some kind between Rashi and the Hebrew
>Bible. Software would be preferrable, but a book would be
>acceptable. Does anybody here know of such a work?

sure, if i understand your request.
any miqraot gedolot will have rashi laid out verse by verse with the hebrew
text.

try rav qoq and bar ilan's editions for torah and joshua-isaiah. they use
square script and re-collated manuscripts. both are excellent. rav qoq
"torat Hayyim" on tora is seven volumes, around $140-150 list. during june
they can often be gotten around $100-120 in jerusalem.

judaic archives CD has rashi on a hebrew search program. probably also bar
ilan.

braxot
randall buth