b-hebrew - Re: Bible Computer programs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net>
  • To: Garrett B Trott <gtrott AT juno.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Bible Computer programs
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:46:13 -0400

I would recommend Hermeneutika's Bible Works 4.0

At 09:47 PM 07/30/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking at investing into something like Grammcord or another good
>computer program with the Hebrew and Greek texts. One of the things that
>is holding me back is simply that I have many of the resources that I
>need to do what these computer programs do. Have those of you who have
>invested in such programs found them useful and why? Is it just an issue
>of time or are there aspects of doing things through a computer program
>that really has helped research? A hot topic: Any suggestions on what is
>the best program for Hebrew and Greek research, and why?
>Thanks for your time,
>-Garrett
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')
>To subscribe, send an email to join-b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu.

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net (preferred)
kwoodruf AT utkux.utcc.utk.edu (alternate)