b-hebrew - Bible Computer programs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Garrett B Trott <gtrott AT juno.com>
  • To: b-greek AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Bible Computer programs
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:47:22 -0700

I am looking at investing into something like Grammcord or another good
computer program with the Hebrew and Greek texts. One of the things that
is holding me back is simply that I have many of the resources that I
need to do what these computer programs do. Have those of you who have
invested in such programs found them useful and why? Is it just an issue
of time or are there aspects of doing things through a computer program
that really has helped research? A hot topic: Any suggestions on what is
the best program for Hebrew and Greek research, and why?
Thanks for your time,
-Garrett