b-hebrew - Re: Sender identification

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Barach <johnbarach AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sender identification
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:58:43 -0600

I've been noticing over the past months that the list rules on B-Hebrew
are very different from those on B-Greek. Honestly, I prefer the B-Greek
system, where the discussion is focused on the text and grammar, where
people give their real names, etc. -- and where there are chairmen who
monitor the discussion and keep it on target.

Who determines the rules for B-Hebrew? How did we get the current set of
guidelines for discussion and how can they be changed (if at all)?

Regards,

John

John Barach
Box 295, Lethbridge, AB T1J 3Y7
Ministerial Candidate (URCNA)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]