b-hebrew - Re: Translations and Arian Bias

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Will Wagers <hyle AT gte.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Translations and Arian Bias
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 05:26:51 -0600

Dear Rolf,

I had already written a long series of notes to your post, showing where
you went wrong; then arrived at your conclusion--which is *correct*.
You are obviously saying more than I can casually appreciate. I shall
make it a point to study your emails more carefully so that I can follow
your proofs. The sophistication and subtlety of your arguments derives
from their very simplicity: It always reminds me of the Scientific Method.
I would buy your book, except that I fear it is over my head technically,
but I am trying to absorb your presuppositions which I can apply here
and elsewhere. Even when I can't appreciate your conclusions, I can
always appreciate your thought processes.

Regards,

Will Wagers hyle AT gte.net "Reality is the best metaphor."