b-hebrew - Re[2]: Complete BHS for Computer

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter_Kirk AT sil.org
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re[2]: Complete BHS for Computer
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:22 -0500 (EST)

The complete BHS, with all cantillation marks etc, is available from
CCAT. I don't have the details, but I'm sure someone does. The form is
not immediately user-friendly, but the SIL Hebrew Font System
(available by download from www.sil.org) includes a program for
converting the CCAT text into the form required for the SIL Hebrew
fonts - so you get the full BHS text in a TrueType font which works
well in Windows. I have this text, but unfortunately I am not allowed
to give it to you...

Peter Kirk