aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] IM meeting friday

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] IM meeting friday
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:35:50 -0700

Hi,
We will have our second IM meeting tomorrow Friday, August 15th, at 3.00 PM GMT (8 AM Pacific Time). Susan will be leading the meeting.

We will be using the MSN Instant Messenger. If you are interested in joining us you will need to download the MSN IM client, and obtain an MSN/Hotmail email ID. Please send that email ID to Susan at SusanC AT ZAAZ.com so that she can add you to the list of people she will invite to the IM conference. You will simply need to log into your IM client a few minutes before the appropriate time.

Regarding the agenda tomorrow: we will review progress and make decisions about next steps related to the issues below. I have posted links to project documents below. Review them before the meeting if possible.

AGENDA
1) Introductions of new members
2) Walk through Project Plan
*How the project will work, overview of the the various stages.
*How will it work beyond first stage (we have some clarity regarding first stage)

3) Details about the first stage of project
*Call for submissions
(Issues like: What will call for submissions document be like? Where will call be posted?)

4) Other issues
*Agreement with authors including copyright issues
*Project disclaimers/rights and responsibilities

5) Project website
*What software will it run on (we are choosing between MoveableType and Drupal)
*How project website will work
*Need for technical volunteer

6) Other Updates/Anything else?
7) Outstanding Items & Next Steps

Relevant documents you should review before meeting
Project Plan
http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=August03MetricsPlan

Copyright issues
http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=Copyright