aifia-metrics - RE: [Aifia-metrics] IM meeting friday

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: "Marcia Morante" <info AT kcurve.com>
  • To: "Rashmi Sinha" <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>, <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Shane Winegard <shane AT coinz.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Aifia-metrics] IM meeting friday
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:19:37 -0400

Hi All -

According to the software's calculations, the meeting on Friday is scheduled
for 11AM Eastern time. Seems early, because it's 8AM Pacific, so I'd
appreciate it if someone could verify it for me.

Second question: Are we using any particular IM client? I have AOL but I
can easily download something else.

Finally, my participation is going to be limited to making sure that you get
the technical support that you need, in terms of software and people
resources. I'm part of the Technical Management leadership (along with
Shane Winegard), so I can advise and guide your choices.

Talk to you on Friday.

Marcia

Marcia Morante
KCurve, Inc.
(718)881-5915 - office
(917)821-2087 - mobile
http://kcurve.com
Effective Content Management for the Web