aifia-metrics - RE: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for the group

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Susan Campbell <SusanC AT ZAAZ.com>
  • To: aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for the group
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:49:19 -0700

Hi,

I share Liv's perspective that it's too soon for standards, and we can gain
a lot learning from each other on what worked well and what failed. I prefer
the bottom up method to get for sharing information, but top-down is useful
when it comes to formatting all the ideas into a useful format (paper, best
practices checklist, website, etc.)

I'd also like to hear about the range of measures IAs need. These needs
might naturally come out of method discussion.

A bit on me...
Susan Campbell...I lead Information Architecture and Usability Engineering
at ZAAZ, a web agency in Seattle. Trying to balance work with outdoor
sports so you probably won't reach me after hours ;)

Glad to be involved and meet you all.

Have a great weekend,
Susan