aifia-metrics - Re: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for the group

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: "Livia Labate" <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for the group
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:45:12 -0300

> Rashmi Sinha
: I think its a crucial question as to whether the onus
: is on the group to go and decide what to list, or to
: create an infrastructure for allowing people to share
: material themselves. I think the latter approach might
: be more sustainable...

I agree on the second possibility. It provides grounds for greater expansion
and allows more people to get involved, not just those who have 'committed
to the group.

Livia Labate
liv AT livlab.com | www.livlab.com