acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Post a summary link broken; temporary workaround

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Post a summary link broken; temporary workaround
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:03:03 -0800

The "post a summary" function has broken, looks like due to a
MediaWiki upgrade leaving an extension broken. I am finally taking
this as a kick to get access to the server, will fix as soon as I do.
:)

In the meantime I commented out the link in the sidebar, and added a
note to http://acawiki.org/AcaWiki:How_to_edit about other ways to
start pages.

Mike