acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] acawiki/language

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Tel Amiel <psor AT lavabit.com>
  • To: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] acawiki/language
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:33:14 -0300

hi folks,

we have recently translated the main page of acawiki to portuguese, and have
now begun adding article summaries. the first one
(http://acawiki.org/Learning_objects:_Resources_for_distance_education_worldwide),
gave us some ideas and issues.

our goal is to help folks find summaries in portuguese for articles written
in other languages. as it stands, acawiki does not make this distinction and
so our scenario does not work.

i'm wondering if this is feasible/reasonable: could we have an option for
folks to surf only PT summaries? PT summaries in education, and so forth? are
there alternative ways to make this work?

cheers,

tel