acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: Featuring AcaWiki as SMW wiki of the month

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Christopher Adams <christopher AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: jschneider AT pobox.com
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: Featuring AcaWiki as SMW wiki of the month
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:26:10 -0400

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com> wrote:
AcaWiki will be the July "wiki of the month" at semantic-mediawiki.org.

Christopher's started a page for us there; please improve it if you can:
For some examples, see

We'd definitely appreciate everyone's input to help make this a great feature article about AcaWiki! The headings I included are only suggestions to guide the content.

Thanks, Christopher!
-Jodi
PS-How did you generate the statistics? Very cool!

All of the information can be gathered from http://acawiki.org/Special:SpecialPages

- Christopher