xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.3.8 released

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.3.8 released
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 18:07:12 +0000

I have uploaded XOM 1.3.8 to Maven Central. For Maven or gradle this
is xom:xom:1.3.8

There are no API level changes in this release. There are some small
internal changes to improve compatibility with Java 17 and later.

If no one notices anything majorly wrong with this release, I'll
update the XOM website and announce it more broadly in a few days.

elharo AT ibiblio.org