xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.3.3 available on Maven Central

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.3.3 available on Maven Central
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:56:08 -0500

I've pushed XOM 1.3.3 to Maven Central. Coordinates are xom:xom:1.3.3
if you want to upgrade.

This release fixes a performance regression in 1.3.x. The speed gain
should be especially noticeable if you're parsing many small
documents. Otherwise there are no code level changes in this release.

If no one finds anything majorly wrong with the artifacts I'll
probably update the web site in a day or two.

elharo AT ibiblio.org