xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Text.java

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Rob BEHRMAN <robbehrman AT texian.net>
  • To: "xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org" <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Text.java
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 00:04:43 +0000

Hi everyone!

I apologize if this question has been beaten to death, but I’m trying to
figure out how XOM works and have one remaining build error in Eclipse
nagging me…

I downloaded XOM and imported it into a Java project. Everything went find,
except the compiler couldn’t find the org.jaxen classes (fixed - downloaded
from jaxen.org), the javax.servlet classes (fixed - downloaded along with
Apache Tomcat), and the TagSoup classes (downloaded from TagSoup).

This leaves me with one build error – Eclipse is telling me that “the type
Text is already defined”. Only other text I can find anywhere is jdom.text,
and that isn’t in the package….

Any idea where this error is coming from and how to fix it?

v/r

Rob

Sent from Windows Mail

  • [XOM-interest] Text.java, Rob BEHRMAN, 04/15/2015