xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] xom on maven

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: John Bauer <horatio AT gmail.com>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] xom on maven
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:18:16 -0700

I'll be happy to take on the work of updating om on maven, or at least
trying until I run into permissions issues that can't be fixed.

It looks like there is a new 1.2.10 version in the works, though,
according to the latest repository changes. What is the timeline for
that? I'd rather not update once just to have to update again a short
while later.

Thanks,

John