xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] xom on maven

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: John Bauer <horatio AT gmail.com>
  • To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>, xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] xom on maven
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:49:16 -0700

Hi Elliotte,

Great, thank you for the suggestions.

> You'd have to ask the maven folks what's required to upload to their
> repositories.

I have some experience with uploading maven artifacts. It's pretty
straightforward if you have an account on oss.sonatype.org. In fact,
I'd be willing to try uploading it myself. As long as the groupId is
set correctly in the pom.xml file, it should be listed under the right
group on Maven Central. For that to work, you may need to give my
sonatype user some permissions. "angledluffa"

If that's not of interest to you, I'd also be happy to assist in any
other way possible,

John