xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] StreamingPathFilter trims space-only nodes

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Tóth Tamás <toth.tamas AT all.hu>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] StreamingPathFilter trims space-only nodes
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:00:47 +0200

Hi,

many thanks for your hint! Indeed, I just recognized that StreamingPathFilter belongs to the nux.xom package and not the nu.xom.
Anyway, I changed my code to use the default Builder constructor, and extracted the methods from the StreamingTransform class to the main class. This way it seems to be OK, the missing spaces appeared in the output.

Regards,
Tamas