xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Processing XML file of 4GB

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Michael Kay <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Processing XML file of 4GB
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 15:27:21 +0100

On 02/05/2012 14:21, Geet Gangwar wrote:
Hi Michael,

As suggested by you I have used /xbrli:xbrl/xbrli:context to get all
context from the file. But apart from context there are other child nodes
of /xbrli:xbrl nodes which are around 50 millions in number and I want a
list of all those elements based on attribute. I am using Xpath as
/xbrli:xbrl/[@contextRef] but getting heap space errors. The problem is
there is not specific node name available for nodes all names are different.

I'm afraid I can't offer any detailed technical support on NUX streaming features: it's not my product and I don't know it in depth.

If you want to try out streaming in Saxon-EE, I'll be happy to help.

Michael Kay
Saxonica