xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Using Serializer with Indenting (without altering Attribute values)

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Jens Kripl <jens.kripl AT gmx.de>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Using Serializer with Indenting (without altering Attribute values)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:57:30 -0000

Hi,

I'm using the Serializer to pretty print my XOM constructed XML.
I've read the javadoc and some comments on the list that it may change
whitespace, but this is really a problem for me:

Before : <foo name="Abc CdeF" />
After : <foo name="Abc CdeF" />
Expected: <foo name="Abc CdeF" />

Is there any way to change this behaviour? The value of the attribute
should not be changed, but elements should be indented.

Regards,
Jens

  • [XOM-interest] Using Serializer with Indenting (without altering Attribute values), Jens Kripl, 08/15/2011