xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM and C14N 1.1

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Boßlet, Martin <Martin.Bosslet AT dialogika.de>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM and C14N 1.1
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:26:57 -0500

After a day of hacking, the basics are in place for Canonical XML 1.1
support in head. The canonicalization test cases from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-xmldsig2ed-tests-20080610/#c14n11xmlbase-c14n11spec-102
all pass though I still need to verify the XML Base fixup examples in
Appendix A. There may well be corner cases I missed. Indeed while
implementing I found one major corner case that is not covered by the
official test suite. However most documents likely to be encountered
in practice should be properly handled.

Once I get around to verifying the Appendix A examples, I'll release
this as XOM 1.2.7. In the meantime you can check it out of head.

elharo AT ibiblio.org